Saturday, February 10, 2007

"....I don't wanna lose you slowly...."

Hopefully, by now, you haven't all forgotten us. (Haha.) But today, we have exciting news!

Finally, we're posting CHAPTER ONE of PART ONE of "The Cannonball Trilogy." That's right, the re-write posting has begun. (That's right, get excited! LOL.)

We never anticipated it would take this long, but we're finally in. We hope to post a new chapter each week, so keep your fingers crossed.

Also, be sure to check out the 'Authors' Note' to prevent confusion.

Feel free/please drop us a comment after you read. Let us know what you think.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Hayley i love the new chapter and new driction of the story it's amazing i can't wait to read more to see where you'll have changed it.
I look forward to more.

Love Hayley

Tiff said...

Hey Hayley,

Thanks so much for reading and taking time to comment, I/we appreciate it. :)

I'm glad you're pleased with the chapter and the direction of the story. So far in the re-write we haven't used any of the old material, but we've discussed what we will use when the scenes come.

Thanks for sticking with us! :)

Anonymous said...

lovely stuff. You guys are amazing at writing.

Michelle G

Tiff said...

Thank you so much Michelle. :) Great to see you. Glad you're still with us, and I'm glad you liked the chapter. :) Lots to come.

And gosh, thanks so much for the compliment. I'll make sure Chelsi sees it. :)

Chelsi said...

Thank you Hayley - the new direction was muchly needed. I think they're going to make it a million time better.


And Michelle - thank you. =) You're too sweet. haha Hopefully you'll like the rest of what we come up with.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffany and Chelsi I just read the new chapter and I love it I'm so glad you decided to change the story around and I bet it's going to be better then it was before. So keep up the great work you girl's ROCK!!!!!!!!

Danielle

Tiff said...

Thank you so much Danielle! :) Great to see you again, we're glad you're still with us.

The story is going much better, and it makes a lot more sense, haha. :)