Monday, July 03, 2006

"....I've lost my mind waiting on you...."

Hey everyone.

Can you believe it's already July? That's insane! You probably noticed that the blog and Last Stop have a new look. Time for a change. Haha.

I just posted five new short hanfics by Chelsi, and one that we co-wrote. You'll recognize some of the characters, so check those out. There are more to come.

And, we're working on two long stories, so we hope you'll stick with us.

Remember to join the Yahoo group if you haven't already, and you'll get an e-mail when we update. We're not using Notify List anymore. It's too unpredictable.

Thanks so much for reading.

Rock on,
Tiff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffany and Chelsi I just read the new short stories and there awesome I love them. Can't wait for some new long stories I bet there going to be awesome like usual you guy's are awsome at your stories. Rock on Tiffany and Chelsi.

Danielle

Anonymous said...

awesome short stories.

"Let go" was hot!

Michelle G

Tiff said...

Thanks so much Danielle and Michelle. :) Chelsi and I still can't seem to get enough of the Cannonball characters.

More short stories will come this week. :)