Saturday, March 25, 2006

"this is me. this is who i've become."

Hello everyone, Tiff here. Another weekend, another update, yes?

Thank you all SO, SO very much for your comments last week, they made a world of difference to Chelsi and I. I'm going to respond to them as soon as I post this blog.

That being said, you now get your wish, due to overwhelming feedback, I'll now be posting two chapters a week, instead of one. :) I think you'll especially like chapter 8 this week, though chapter 7 is good too. Everything Chelsi and I do is good. (Totally kidding, some of our stuff sucks. Really. LOL.)

So, anyway, I have loads to do tonight....LOL.


BUT PLEASE DO COMMENT! We love you if you do! LOL.

Rock on,
Tiff


Edit:
haha, I think you're gonna start getting used to these edits by me (Chelsi). So, if you've already read chapter seven and get to the end and are thinking "wtf?" pretend you didn't read that part. We had originally taken the story in a different direction, and then ended up going back and changing things. And apparently Tiffany hadn't gotten that part out of her copy. Nor did she read over it before she posted. That's what you get when you try to post an update and do a million other things. Gotta give her credit...she does good most of the time.

So...if you hadn't read it, and have no clue what I'm talking about, good. If you know what I'm talking about, pretend it never happened. Capiche? *nods* Okay. Happy reading. =)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

the way chapter 7 ended was creepy. i had to read it twice because i wasnt sure if my eyes were playing a trick on me. so now THAT drama is going on and isaac is on his way....SNAP!! everything is falling apart...i want happy next!! cant wait til next weeks chapters:)

Last Stop Fiction Writers said...

O.O That's not supposed to be there. *tries to fix it*

If you see that last part of 7 that makes absolutely no sense, ignore it! haha

Anonymous said...

Why Can I not see The TWO Chapters... I just went and there was nothing there???

Last Stop Fiction Writers said...

They should both be there.

The story index:
http://www.geocities.com/fictionstop/crash.html

Chapter Seven:
http://www.geocities.com/fictionstop/crash7.html

Chapter Eight:
http://www.geocities.com/fictionstop/crash8.html

Hope that helps. =)

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW! That is some deep stuff, ladies. I don't like this creepy Taylor. I was glad to finally get how Andy died, though. It was pretty much what I thought had happened. I'm loving Lexie and Ike's hormonal arguments. That is so totally a perfect example of the way men and women are just wired differently. Great job.
Victoria

Last Stop Fiction Writers said...

*bangs head on desk*

Guess who didn't proof the updates for the first time before she posted them? LMAO, that's right.

So some of you got a different end to chapter 7 than others. The 'creepy' ending was when Andy was originally still alive in this story. LMAO. Geez, having that in there still made Taylor seem delusional, didn't it? See, this is what happens when you write about 200 pages with a character in them and then decide to take them out. LOL. (And then you don't proofread the update.) LOL. I've had way too much going on lately. Oy.

Thanks for fixing it Chelsi. LMAO.

-

The chapters are working for me, 7 and 8. :)

-

Hehe, thanks Victoria. :) You're just seeing the first of it, I'll assure you. I figured that a lot of you would finally be glad to find out what happened to Andy. :) And, Lex and Ike are hilarious, aren't they? They are all Chelsi's brilliance. I almost always wrote Ril/Zac, and we shared Taylor, though toward Crash, she was too mad at Taylor's chracter to write him, and I rather liked writing creepy Taylor. LOL. He's a very complex, bipolaresque character, that's for sure.

-

Thank you all for the comments, please, keep commenting.

I'm sorry if I confused the heck out of some of you with the accidental end to seven, LOL.

Rock on,
Tiff

Anonymous said...

you cant' end chaper 8 in that way!!!! now we have to wait a whole week to see what's going to happen - even if we can image it, but i want to read chapter 9!!!

the desription of the accident made me cry :(
and poor zac, he's so torn apart...

a quick question about updates: you're posting 2 chapters a week, but are you always going to do as this week? i mean, 2 chapters updated the same day? i'd love tohave a chapter on weekend and another in the middle of the week ;)

Anonymous said...

The 2 new chapters were awesome. Taylor is kind of being really scary right now. But I guess with what happen to Andy and all it's kinda of expected at least I know now how he died. The stuff with Ike and Lexie is funny right now but I do hope they can have a baby soon. I hope Zac Riley can continue to get back on track and I hope she stay's with Zac.

Danielle

Last Stop Fiction Writers said...

You know Cameron, I was thinking about splitting the chapters up, doing them two different times a week..... what do you all want?


-

And Taylor is a little scary, LOL. He's always had a thing for control, haha.

Anonymous said...

wow. I have a feeling ike is going to appear as soon as Taylor takes off Riley's shirt. i feel really bad for Taylor I hope he can find love weather it from Riley or not.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

GREAT update!
I think there is going to be more trouble ahead for Riley.

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

i want emily to come back and fix taylor! we need some happy times in this story BADLY! Lol i don't like being sad