Sunday, March 26, 2006

....uh-oh....take all your pills and divide them by color and size....

Believe it or not, I wasn't drunk last night. I actually don't drink, never have.... But I committed a serious error that likely confused the crapola out of some of you.

When I posted the update, at the end of chapter seven, there was a scene left in where Taylor comes out of the bathroom, and Andy's asleep in his bed. Well, as delusional as Taylor might be, we didn't want him to be THAT delusional....haha. He isn't seeing dead people ('Sixth Sense' anyone? LOL.)

And he's not stoned, hallucinating, or any of that stuff.

It was a simple error. Here's why. Originally, we got about 200 typed pages into 'Crash' we had Andy as a part of it, even though Em and Tay were split....then, I had a genius moment, and I was like, "Chelsi, what if Andy had died?" And she was all "NO!" LOL, then she realized it would make the plot much better, so we killed him. Then, we had to go back through everything we had already written, and change it to make it as though Andy had died.

That little paragraph, got overlooked, by me. LOL. So I'm really sorry about that. LOL. I goofed. (This is why it's not a good idea to do 10,000 things at once, kids.)

Other than that, someone posed this question:

Would I be posting two chapters every weekend, or will I do them one at the beginning/middle of the week, and another at the end?

What do you all want?


And yes, you can headbang to Michael Buble. LOL. I am, indeed.


Rock on,
Tiff

Subject Lyric: "Consequence Of Laughing" - Our Lady Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Those chapters were great and I really wish I didn't have to wait a week to see what happens next. I hope it's not what I'm thinking although it would make for a really good plot twist.

Anonymous said...

i think it would be a good idea to split up the 2 posts per week like u mentioned...one in the middle and end of the week. great writing:)!!