Friday, March 10, 2006

.... you make make me stay when i should not....

Hey everyone -

Tiff here. (I couldn't think of a cool nickname for myself, so I'll just stick with Tiff. LOL.)

I hope you've all had a good week. I thought I'd post this week's update a tad earlier than I usually get to do it, because you guys have been so awesome with feedback. Thank you everyone who has left comments on our blog, and thanks to Krystal for your feedback on VA, and Fran for your feedback through e-mail. We do read every piece, and we discuss it, and appreciate that you take your time to tell us what you think. We hope you'll keep doing it. :)


Chelsi and I have pretty much been writing our new project, non-stop. We're thirteen chapters and 96 and a half pages right this very second.... and we're nowhere near done. We're excited about this story, because we've racked our brains, and we do believe we're covering several hanfic firsts with it. As I write this blog, she's harassing me. LOL. I'm kidding. She's trying to get this chapter wrapped up, and she's been writing it for a day. LOL. It's L O N G. She's hilarious though, and a lot of fun to work with. We've taken to calling one another nerd and dork, among many other names, as terms of endearment. Haha.

We decided to ask, do you guys think we're awesome? LMAO. We were wondering that yesterday.

And with "Crash," wow, it's going by fast. Haha. What do you all think about it so far? Good? Bad? Better than "Cannonball" and "Broken Road?" We're curious, so don't hesitate to be honest. LOL. Seriously, we wouldn't be mad. We like constructive criticism, and welcome it.

And just so you know.... there are curveballs to come. Hahaha.
(Do you have any idea how much I love telling you all that?)

With that said, I just posted chapter five of "Crash."

I'm particularly pleased with my song choice for this chapter. (I choose the songs, hehe.) It's like *wow* in relation to the story, so I hope you'll check it out.... it's "The Weakness In Me" by Melissa Etheridge, and I found it last week.... and when I was doing a last minute edit on the chapter before I posted it, I was listening to it, and my mouth dropped open. It's so perfect.


What do you guys think of the song choices, do they go well with the chapters so far?

And, what do you think of "Crash?" I know some of you want to see Riley with Taylor, others want her to stay with Zac. You all seem to want Lexie and Ike to have a baby, and you're genuinely confused about the Emily situation. Haha. That's the way we'd intended it. Chelsi is a Zac/Riley shipper. I'm a Riley/Taylor girl. Yes, that made writing interesting.

I think Chelsi's got a message for you all, so I'll leave her to it.

(Now you probably think we're on crack. We kind of are.... Chelsi says it's "Taylor" crack. He has fun in our heads, seriously. You all should be here....it's insane. Chelsi and I type the *same* things at the *same* time, then we crack up....Haha.)

Thanks for reading! Please comment!

Rock on,
Tiff


Message from Chelsi (the great): I'm currently working dilegently on the newest chapter of the newest creation from Tiffany and I. I've officially dubbed it the chapter that never ends. Tiffany is cool, isn't she? Updating early and all....yeah, she's cool. And uh....thanks for reading and commenting and stuff. It's really cool. You guys are the coolest. So...keep reading. We can't wait for you all to read the end of "Crash." We think it ended with quite a bang. So uh..why are you still reading this? Go read and leave us some love. We luff you all.

Chelsi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ch 5 was fabulous!!!! taylor is getting quite annoying though lol and i really really really want riley to stay with zac(yea chelsi was thinking so too). and yes i think u guys r awesome. ive loved all your writing so far. keep it up...i look forward to the next update!!!

Anonymous said...

Man, this was an instense chapter...and of course that last line with Ike. He scares me a bit, but at the same time he seems like the biggest teddy bear! Can't wait for the next update. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think Ike is mad at riley because he actually believes that Taylor and she should be together but he feels guilty about it when it comes to Zac.

michelle g