Saturday, April 01, 2006

...and all those simple things you are....

First, before I do *ANYTHING* else..... I have to share something with y'all. (Southern talk. Haha.)


No, not that.

Our girl, Chelsi has made HCL for HNOTES @ h.net. WOOT. WOOT.

*does happy dance*

Send the girl some love, because she's an awesome writer and doesn't think she is.
(But she is, and don't argue with me Chelsi. I'm right. Haha.)

Oh yes, Tiff here. That's right. The one and only Tiffany, the insane, crazy chick that spends 98.9% of her life on the computer. Yep, that would be me. (I've been wired all day, can you tell? *insert huge dorky smile here* )

Well, as we speak, Chelsi dearest is at Morning After's CD release party, rocking her brains out. Haha. She's getting us new music to inspire new stories, indeed.


I promise you, I'm not on drugs, I'm really not. I'm just, well, weird, but good weird. Haha. And Chelsi's a lot like me, which is why we can write together. It meshes well, you know, the craziness. Now see, she's going to get on here to make sure I was a good girl and did this for you guys, and she's going to laugh hysterically and go, "Good lord." Yep, that's what she'll do.

All of that rambling mess and now you're probably rolling your eyes. Haha. I like to be random, my apologies. Okay, the real stuff. Yes, that stuff, the good stuff you came for. (Okay, at least I think it's good.... haha.)


TWO chapters of "Crash" this week on Last Stop.
YAY!

(And I double checked this week to make sure I didn't make any mistakes and leave any delusional Tay moments in that shouldn't be there. Hahaha.)

I'll be splitting them next week, posting eleven in the middle of the week and twelve on the weekend, but this week, you get nine and ten smooshed (what a cool word) together in one gigantic update. So don't you all check it out at once, it'll kill the bandwidth. Haha. Okay, well, if the bandwidth dies, just check back, because the site will work eventually. *wink*


Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd. The awesome Becca's "Feel What I Dream Awards" nominations start
TODAY - APRIL 1st.

And no, I assure you, that is no April Fools'. So, you know, if you love us, and think we're crazy enough, show some love, alright? *cough* link to awards on right side of page *cough*

..... What? Haha.

There's one award in particular that we really want to be nommed for, so you might want to wait until later to nom us. Yeah, I just confused you all. Sorry. LOL.



Okay, I swear I'll stop now.

But comment, tell us what the weather's like where you are, what song you're listening to....

No, I'm kidding,

PLEASE tell us what you think of the chapters.

And show my girl Chelsi some love. *huge grin*

Rock on peoples.

Tiff out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new chapters. im so glad that there is more about alexis and isaac, even if it isnt happy i guess. the turmoil is amazing but ill also be excited to see everyone happy. great job!

Anonymous said...

omg! poor ike! i can't believe she left! i want them to be happy, it hurts so much to see them like this :(
there wasn't enough taylor in this chapters, i need him ;)
at the moment i can't'' image how things will go and i think it's a great thing, i love suspence and you're surely really good at it!

keep on the good writing,
have a nice week

Anonymous said...

The new chapter's were great. I feel so bad for Isaac I hope him and Alexis can over come this and I hope she comes back to him.

Danielle

Last Stop Fiction Writers said...

Hello there, anonymous. Hehe. Thanks so much for taking time to comment. With a title like "Crash," I think I can assure you that happy moments are few, but I'm glad you liked them.

Hey Cameron - LOL, I know, right? Chelsi told me she thought Lex should leave, and I was like "NOOOO!" But then she told me her ideas, and they were really good, so we went with it. :) And trust me when I say, there are still some twists left. What you're guessing probably won't happen at all. Thanks so much for complimenting our skills for keeping you all in suspense. I'm glad it's working. :)

Hey Danielle - thanks so much. Yeah, we thought we needed a little bit of Ike/Lex drama because they are always so happy and perfect, hehe.


Thanks for commenting everyone, please continue to do so. :)

Rock on,
Tiff