Sunday, April 09, 2006

"It's almost over...."

And once again, Tiff here, doing what we do best. That's right folks, update time. Before I get to that, a couple things.

Feel free to NOMINATE us for the FEEL WHAT I DREAM awards,
if you should feel so inclined, and you think "Crash" is good and all of that stuff.


Second, after today's update we have exactly 26 typed pages remaining to post. Eeeep. I had NO idea we were this close to finishing things up. Wow. That said, chances are, next week the story will end.

But...... Chelsi and I have both been lazy, and we haven't written our reflections, and I haven't gotten the extra stuff together yet. LOL. So, chances are, that won't happen for a couple weeks after the story ends.

And.....we're in a pause with our current project, which is mostly my fault, because I got stuck and held us up for nearly a week. LOL. So that's going to be a while coming too. But you guys are probably tired of us anyway, right?


And, one more thing. On a personal note, I've made a decision today. For now, I won't be continuing writing my personal hanfic (as in my solo stories, I'm still writing with Chelsi, don't panic.) I've worked on "Fatalistic" for a couple years now, and I've never had the time to actually get it going, and as of now, I don't have the energy, time, and I do feel I need to focus my creative energies elsewhere. I actually think I'll take my Last One Waiting site down, but I'll leave a redirect to Last Stop, with my solo stories. (That I think suck, LOL.) But I'll continue to do the blog, myspace, and livejournal.

Sometimes, change is a good thing, and I do totally appreciate those of you who have supported my solo stories for the past few years. I hope you'll continue to read my efforts with Chelsi. :)


All that mumbo jumbo, and now I get to what you care about. Chapters 12 and 13 of "Crash" are up on Last Stop.


PLEASE COMMENT PEOPLE. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great update! This story keeps getting more interesting as it goes on.

You two are very talented writers.

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

OMG can taylor get any more stupid??? grrrrr!!!! zac and riley need to patch things up...they just have to! lol. im so happy for isaac and alexis though :). i wont lie, when i saw that there was an update last night i read the first new ch but then had to go to work so i printed out the second new chapter. i love you guys!!! this story is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Taylor is the most stupid man on earth! *lol* don't get me wrong, i love this character, he's so real.
i really hope he and riley will end up together ;)

great chapters!!!