Friday, April 21, 2006

Don't abandon the ship, you'll never know what it could've been....

Hey everyone.... I'm not sure what's up with the Notify List lately, but I've sent out two messages through NL in the past two weeks, and Chelsi and I didn't receive either. So I don't know if you all got them or not.

Just a heads up:


NOMINATIONS CLOSE SATURDAY, APRIL 22 for the "FEEL WHAT I DREAM AWARDS"
Spring edition.

So, if you liked "Crash" or any other stories. Hop over and nominate them.

http://fwid.aloneinthepretense.org

NL Members, please check your e-mail that you signed up with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iƬvew got some problem with the forums: it seems that i cant' activate my account; i recieved the email with the activation key and the link to activate it but than i can't do it

Last Stop Fiction Writers said...

That's odd Cameron, are you still having this problem? I know another person had a problem registering, but the next day, it was okay.

And, what browser are you using? That might make a difference.