Saturday, February 11, 2006

"....And if I can say...I've had better days...."

Hey everyone - Tiff here.

Let me send a huge hug your way. :) Chelsi and I really appreciate that you all voted for us in the "FWID" awards! It was an awesome way to end the week.


And, good news..... We're now posting "Crash!" That's right, chapter one is up. I can't remember if it was Chelsi or me that had the idea for the opening scenes, but I remember we thought of them before we finished "Broken Road," and we got so excited that we hardly wanted to finish the other story before we started this one. Haha.

So, check it out, and then leave us a comment, alright?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God!! I was so not expectring that for the first chapter! i mean whoah i started to tear up when he said Andy died, i mean how?? And Emily left Taylor?? WHY! Lol, but so far so good for everyone else...Except Zacs kid sounds like it could be Taylors with the whole blonde hair blue eyes, unless Riley has blonde hair and blue eyes, i don't remeber...ohh i so can't wait for chap 2!

Anonymous said...

I love how the opening scene of Crash was written. I was not expecting anything like that to happen with this story. I feel sorry for Taylor. I can't wait to read more next week!!!

Anonymous said...

wow i like how its about 5 years later now. great job:). im so sad that andy is gone and alexis hasnt had a baby yet *tear*. can't wait for chapter 2-fabulous job!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh god! when i read that andy was dead i was shocked... the story has a strong beginning... adn those big blue eyes of zac's baby.... mmmmm... we'll see :D
can't wait for chapter 2!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I agree with these girls! Way to switch it up, I deffinatly like it, but so so sad. I mean, I never expected any of this to happen! Can't wait for Ch. 2, seems like its going to be an interesting sequal to BR. :)

Anonymous said...

I love how this story starts out. I was so not expecting it to start like that. I feel so sorry for Taylor. I can't wait untill next for another update.

Anonymous said...

Wow...great start girls! It seems so different, but I really loved the first chapter. I can't believe Andy was killed off! I love Emily also.
Can't wait to see what happens....

Last Stop Fiction Writers said...

Hey all -

Tiff here. Thank you all so much for your comments. Chelsi and I are extremely pleased with the feedback we've received thus far. It's actually better than expected. :D

We're glad you all are as excited as we are. :D

And let me assure you, the ride has *just* begun. :D

Hehe. :P

Rock on,
Tiff