Saturday, February 18, 2006

"....is anybody waiting at home for you....?"

Another week gone already? Haha. Tiff here once again. First of all, I want to thank you all for commenting on the blog last week, Chelsi and I really appreciate it, and it does impact our writing and future projects, so please, keep it coming. :)

Chapter 2 of "Crash" is now up on Last Stop. If I remember correctly, this chapter was very much a joint effort between Chelsi and I. However, I wrote the scene with Taylor @ Damien's, and I feel it's one of my strongest in terms of vividness. :) This chapter will explain a little bit as to why Taylor is in the situation he's in....

But we still have to keep you guessing some! :) Please read it and comment!

Thanks!

Rock on,
Tiff

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree tiff-the scene in damien's was very vivid. great work! taylor killed andy??? im on the edge trying to figure out what that means. zac and riley r so in love, i hope nothing happens to them. cant wait for chapter 3, have a good weekend!!!~Jess

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jess, I can't wait to see what Taylor meant by that, though I'm assuming there was some sort of car accident because of the bit about Emily's abandoned car. Poor Ike and Alexis! I feel really bad for them. That's a rough situation to be in. I can't wait for the next chapter. Great job, girls! ~Victoria

Last Stop Fiction Writers said...

Hey ladies - Tiff here. :) Thank you both so much for commenting. :) Trust me when I say there's a whooooole lot more to this story than we're letting you in on just yet. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the new chapter. It seems like riley has to come and save the day for taylor.

Anonymous said...

reading i can feel the pain fo em and tay :( poor guys

zac is so cute with his daughter :)

great job, have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

I loved the new chapter I can't wait to see what happen with the whole taylor and emily and andy thing. Zac and riley are so cute together hope it can stay that way for them. I feel bad for ike and alexis I hope it work's out for them. Keep up the great work.

Last Stop Fiction Writers said...

Tiff here. :)

Hehe, you all just wait.... ;)

Oh, and you might want to buckle your seatbelts, because you're in for a ride.

Last Stop Fiction Writers said...

Tiffany, that was cheesy. =P

Anonymous said...

Cheese is the new cool though, right Tiffany?

I can think of one other thing cheese is used for. Hmmm. :::Wiggles Eyebrows:::

Last Stop Fiction Writers said...

Haha, shut-up Chelsi, you just wish you'd thought of it! Haha. J/K.


LOL, Laceface, you're absolutely right.