Friday, February 24, 2006

"Spendin' all my money on phone cards...."

"Somehow, somewhere, I'll see you again, but until then, I've got dreams, of loving you...."

Tee hee hee.... the ride begins, tonight. Buckle up. (Cheesy yes, but oh so appropriate.)

This chapter is going to give you the answers to a few questions you've asked us so far, but remember, all may not be as it seems. ;)

You all are just now beginning the ride, in Chapter 3 of "Crash," which is now up on Last Stop. So....check it out and come back and comment! We want to know what you all think. Seriously!

Oh, and I should mention, at some point this weekend, I'll be posting another short fiction piece by Chelsi, and a short fiction by me also. :) So check back for those.

Rock on,
Tiff

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew she was Taylor's. Ahhh Ha! lol good stuff.

Michelle g

Anonymous said...

Wow I knew she had to be taylor's because of how the last story finished. I wonder how that's all going to go and if zac will ever find out. I feel so sad for isaac and alexis I hope they can get answer's and it will turn around for them soon.

Danielle

Anonymous said...

I knew Kaelin had to be taylor's child! I feel sorry for Alexis and Isaas not being able to have a baby hopefully they can resolve the problem soon. I think Zac and Riley having a new baby is a good idea.
Keep up the good work!

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

i really hope that taylor knowing about kaelin will not mess up zac's marriage...that would be depressing:(. im rooting for alexis and isaac-they need a baby, its ruining their marriage *tear*. make the next one a happy one:). great writing!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

omgg I'm the moron who looked at the blog before I read chapter 3 and now I know that Kaelin is Taylor's!! OMGG i must read now!

Anonymous said...

this chapter is simply amazaing especially the taylor/ryl part :)

i realli really really love taylor's ccharacter, he's perfect

Last Stop Fiction Writers said...

Hey all - Tiff here. :) Thank you all so much for your comments. :P Kaelin's paternity is the first of many twists.

I'm glad you all liked it. LOL. Chelsi and I weren't sure if you would.

Rock on,
Tiff

Anonymous said...

i knew it!!! i got the feeling that she could be tay's. *lol* ... made the story more interesting.

great job guys!! =)


-----> Leanne